Friday, September 26, 2008

Season to be jolly? Oh my...

'tis the season to be jolly!
but not Christmas. Duuh!
5 more days to Raya.
Everyone in their festive mood already, blogs blaring with raya songs.
Can't take it, people! Don't wanna visit your blog anymore, not until raya finishes.
Haha!
Me?
Nothing to celebrate about. End of Ramadhan. That's it.
No raya for me this year.
I don't wanna go balik kampung actually.
But you know, this raya may be my last. Only God knows how long you'll live.
I don't get to see my relatives often, so I might as well meet them.
As I said before, it might be my last.

To John, Ady, Lia, Shy; thanks for your kad raya.
Really appreciate it.
Though I'm kinda embarrassed. This year unlike past years, I didn't send out even 1 raya card to my friends.
I'll make sure next year you guys receive 'em.

Anyways, Selamat Hari Raya.
Drive safe, ride safe, fly safe.
Ingatlah orang yang tersayang.
We may not see each other again, so I'll take this opportunity to apologise for anything I do that displeases you. As they say; to err is human.
Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin.
Ssemoga kita berjumpa lagi.

2 comments:

nazmie said...

selamat hari raya.maaf zahir batin..
^^

::shylicious:: said...

selamat hari raya.

terima kaseh. samasama.

maaf zahir batin. inside outside. everything la.:)