Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another one...

Oops, sorry...
Got too way ahead of myself in the last post.
I actually wanted to show some cool pictures. Heh.
So, my brother flew a DA40 (Diamond), a 1 engine with 4 seats.
I decided to go one better by flying THIS!

A Boeing 777!

Man, it was the shizz! Look how cool I am...

Me in the cockpit with cool uniform...

I'm revolutionizing the industry. Pilots don't need those old school white uniforms anymore! Look at me! I wore baju melayu and kopiah instead of the pilot cap! How cool is that!

On the runway...

















Those are one hell of a complicated controls...



Care for a ride?

That's all for today folks. Maybe in the next blog you'll see me in a BIGGER plane!
Who's got the last laugh now, eh Ariff?
Hahahahahaha!

12 comments:

Muaz Nabil said...

hm....what does all these pics suppose to mean? ko tukar profession ka? :s

Orang said...

betoi ka ni~~?

::shylicious:: said...

all d besh!!!

chaiyo!!

p.s: saya sedeyh oke. grrr~

::shylicious:: said...

dlm simulator ek?ek?

btul k name dy tu?

hm~

*NovaBags* said...

apekah?
ape suda jadi?

Anonymous said...

hohohahahehehihihuhu!
karier ku akan datang.
Pilot akauntan bertauliah!

Shamsul Aizat said...

ni tempat keje ayah ko ke?

Mohd Ashraf said...

ish, mne de.
ak fly la plane tuh.
jumaat terbang, ahad blk kl smule.
hoho

*NovaBags* said...

ape ko ngarut nih..nonsense tul la..
flight simulator nih

Unknown said...

askm..
seyes best gilee..
nak juggaaaakkk!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

xde nye nk ngarut.
pilot berkebolehan, ok?

Orang said...

spam here LOL! hahaha...