Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oh wow...

Ain't that a surprise?
I just found out that more of my friends have started blogging.
Where did they get their inspiration from?
Well, it doesn't matter anyways. It's a good way to channel your feelings.
Do you know that Malaysia ranks number 1 with THE MOST BLOGGERS?
You can check that out for your self. I won't spoon feed you.
Good luck and congratulations to Shafwan, Amirullah and Fahmi Pall Mall and not to forget Faiz Safii (papa). Welcome to our circle of bloggers!

p.s. - If you want me to link your blog, just ask. I won't do it without your permission.

4 comments:

nazmie said...

yeahh! aku pon terkejut bila jumpa blog dorang!
tapi ada lg 1 org yg ko tak sebut. hehe...

Anonymous said...

makhluk tuhan said:
JGN NK NGADA2...
ZZZZZZZZZZ

*NovaBags* said...

siapekah???

owh,ade fellow blogger yg malu2?haiyaa...hoe to play?

::shylicious:: said...

welcome to the groupiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!