Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm in Ireland! Dublin Day Seven

Oh man, updating the blog is so hard these days.
70% laziness, 30% busy. hahaha!
Anyways, I have to finish what I started.

The previous day I went to the Cliffs of Moher. It was a blast!
Today, we didn't go outside of Dublin.
Tomorrow I will be flying to London.
So, the agenda of today is to shop!
Not to shop as in shopping, but to buy souvenirs. T-shirts, key chains and some other stuffs.

Before that, Muaz brought me to his university. It wasn't as grand as UCD, but still it's the performance that matters.
Royal College of Surgeons Ireland (RCSI) have a wonderful track record. They produce wonderful doctors and Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail is one of their proud students.
Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammed and Sultan Azlan Shah YDPA IX were awarded Notable Honorary fellows of the university.
I managed to do my Friday prayers there and it was packed to the brim, mostly filled with Malaysian students.

Look closely : 1977 Wan Azizah ISMAIL

Hijaz said my trip to Ireland would never be complete if I don't visit Eddie's Rockets for their milkshake; Butler's for their hot chocolate; and Kebabish for their kebabs.
On that day, I visited all of them and I absolutely fell in love Butler's hot chocolate!
You can't find them in Malaysia. It's a pity really, because if Butler's came to Malaysia, it would become a huge hit with Malaysians, definitely!

Once I've bought everything that I wanted, we went back home and Muaz bought me Kebabish for dinner. It was huge! I couldn't finish it.

The next day, I took the morning plane to London. There, I met my cousin; Adrian.
'Till next time for my London report.

Death to the Terrorist State of Israel!

No comments: