Sunday, November 2, 2008

Should I, or should i not?

I went to visit my brother's grave this morning, and when I was reciting the Yaasin for him, something went into my mind.
Some of you guys knew of my plans of going to Dublin for a 1 week holiday this December.
I was dead-set on going and even told Muaz to make plans for me when I get there and I borrowed Afro's winter jacket.
Now I'm in 2 minds at the moment.

I thought; how about I use the RM 3k that I budgeted for the trip on something else?
1) RM 1k++ to repair my brother's cracked laptop monitor.
2) RM 1.6k++ to buy a PS3 and a few games for me and my sister (end-of-semester holiday...)
3) the balance for UiTM fees??
Now it seems logical right?? But the trip is somehow a once in-a-lifetime opportunity for me though.
When I start work, maybe all of my overseas friends would have returned to Malaysia, thus eliminating my dreams of going there with the least money spent EVER!

What are your views on this? My comment box is now a discussion thread. Haha!

11 comments:

Shamsul Aizat said...

that's what we called opportunity cost. up to u dude. remember master card ad?
trip to dublin - rm 3000
winter jacket - borrow from afro
have a good time with family n Muaz - priceless.

Anonymous said...

BUT! i'm going ALONE

Shamsul Aizat said...

alone? wow, pegi je. nnt kumpul duit lg.

Yazrina Yusoff said...

fikir fikir!

Mysterious Lady said...

hmm kalau aku, aku pegi je
duit boleh dicari2 & dikorek2
peluang bukan selalu

Anonymous said...

pegi je,,
bazirkan duit ckit.
bukan selalu pegi sane.
dh keje sumpah xde mase nak melencong sorang..
haha..

nazmie said...

pegi je.pastu wat balik buah tangan from dublin utk aku eh. =)

wan rommel said...

wow.. melancong ke ireland.. menarik!!! byk lg ms utk pikir.. jd gune ms 2 btol2.. kalu aku, pg je sbb jrg dh ade ms n duit nk pg melancong ni..

Orang said...

i say, "GO"

Anonymous said...

I'M GOING! YAHOO!

Muaz Nabil said...

"have a good time with family n Muaz - priceless." aizat

wow. kalau ngan family ye la kot priceless.. tp ngan muaz... haha
cam lawak plak bunyinya. btol2. dtg je. Btw, nnt bila btol2 tarikh ko smpi sini? 12 tu kat london, smpi dublin btol? tell me the detail sbb nnt bleh aku pick up kat airport, tp...dgn bus jela. :D
budget traveler...haha