Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm an athlete!; Dublin...

I never thought I'd get the chance to exercise so much while doing my practical! This is like 4 times the amount of exercise that I get while studying!
Ok, here's my one week daily schedule :

Monday - 530 to 730 Badminton with office mates
Thursday - 900 to 1100 futsal with office mates as well
Saturday night - Futsal with the boys
Sunday evening - Badminton with the boys.

Absolutely exhausting! But absolutely healthy!
Before practical, we only did 2 hours of futsal per week.
But now, 4 hours of badminton, and 4 hours of futsal.
Bersenamlah untuk kesihatan!

+++

About the Dublin trip; I have made up my mind.
I'M GOING!
I think i need the trip. Too many things have happened to me these past months that I need to forget. I've exhausted my body and soul. So I need to freshen things up before the new semester starts. I'm going on the 12th December, Friday. Exactly the last day I finished my practical training. The flight is not yet confirmed, but maybe at 2330 hours. I'll go to London first before I change flight to Dublin. I feel more at ease at London since I have an uncle who lives there. So, should an emergency arise, I'd know who to call. My flight back home should be on the 22nd. Again I'll stop at London first. Rest at my uncle's house; have a nice chat (we haven't met for more than a decade, I think...) before continuing my journey back home.
I'm sure the trip would be very pleasant and worthwhile.
I remembered me and my brother once made a pact the first trip we'd go together would be to Japan once he becomes a full-fledged pilot. I guess that pact will never materialise...
This should do.

3 comments:

Mysterious Lady said...

Oh seronoknye melancong ke luar negeri!

::shylicious:: said...

ehem.. nk oleole!!:)

Orang said...

travel ur physics, n travel ur mind too~ ;)