Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh, the horror of tag...

Instructions

Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.

Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.
List them out at the end of the post.

Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all. (You'll definitely get my blessings!)

[01]. Who is more important to you? friend or boy/girlfriend?
That depends on their characteristics. If not, equal.

[02]. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Suicide gets me farther from meeting my brother.

[03]. Do you think you have enough confidence?
I have 'Nil' confidence when it comes to studying.

[04]. How many babies you want?
Depends on my disposable income.

[05]. Favorite perfume/fragrance?
I use what's available. Currently available is Brut-Identity.

[06]. What is your goal for this year?
No more sorrow.

[07]. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yes.

[08]. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
-knows how to cook
-responsible
-love sports
-beriman, cukup solat
-very supportive
-ambitious
-funny
-sensible, not rash (i stress this part)
-very sporting (i stress this part again)
-knows how to take care of her body

[09].What feeling do you love most?
Having someone to talk to.

[10]. What is your bad habit?
Unsystematic.

[11]. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hates you?
Screw you.

[12]. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Absolutely 100%

[13]. What does flying means to you?
Childhood ambition.

[14]. What do you crave for the most currently?
A brother.

[15]. What’s currently in your mind?
This tag.

[16]. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Shes indescribably special.

[17]. What would you really like to do, like right now?
Complete this tag.

[18]. What will u become in another 10 years to come?
10 years older. (I like this answer, Syarul)

[19]. Who do you hate the most?
The responsible person who took my brother's life.

[20]. If you have the power to turn back time, what would you do?
Save my brother.

I tag :
-Anyone who wants to do this tag.

2 comments:

I am SNS said...

[19]. Who do you hate the most?
The responsible person who took my brother's life.

ash.. death is certain for every man. trust qada' n qadar. ur brother sure x suka u having this kind of feeling even though u cannot help it. just try to forgive.

Anonymous said...

I'll forgive when he asks for it. He hasn't.