Sunday, November 23, 2008

A few random ramblings...(only 2 actually!)

That was gawd-awful.
I know I shouldn't ramble about sports especially football but that was a-w-f-u-l.
I don't know what the hell happened with Arsenal this season. It is as if the club is practically falling apart!
4 all draw with Spuds, 5 losses, Gallas stripped of captaincy; shambles I tell you!
Frankly quite ashamed to call myself a fan of that club!
But I think, every great club encounters these problems at least once in their glorious years and unfortunately, this year it's Arsenal FC.
I don't want to jump ship just because of a few bad (serious!) problem.
Arsene can do it. Who else can? In Arsene we trust.
Fans are the soul of the team. Repay their loyalty! I'm your fan!

New captain. New spirit. New revolution! In Cesc we trust!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Practical training coming to an end, eh?
28 November the last day.
Not me though.
When my brother passed away 3 months ago, I had to take 2 weeks leave to help settle funeral matters and take care of my mom.
So, due to my strong sense of responsibility (heh!) I decided to extend my practical training for a further 2 weeks!
I thought it was necessary/compulsory at that time, but then I received news that I don't have to do that.
Still, I decided it was for the best and I felt responsible to the company for my long absence. I would like to repay them for their kind treatment and their willingness to give me heavy tasks, not just small, menial ones and the responsibility of handling a few companies (even though they're small, but still...)
I think I would like to work there again after I graduate since I've grown quite fond of them and it is very near to my house. Who knows?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ashrafff...anda sgt jujur!!
honestly la kn, klu ak, mmg xtambah da 2mgu tu. org laen pon mb tak. ur sense of responsibility is awesome!kakakaak!!

Anonymous said...

owh..maybe kn am..org yang ko maksud kn tu adalah aku.hahaha.psl aku for sure takkan tambah.n kalu nk kira2 cuti yg aku amek ade la dlm sebulan lbey da.termasuk yg declare ngn tak declare..hahaha.kalu nk kira yg cabut awal,,hmm..ade la dlm 2 bulan aku skip.hahaha.
harap2 tade lecturer nmpk post ni.hahaha

wan rommel said...

tahniah kerna Fabregas adalah captain arsenal yg br n akn terus mnjd captain selama mana die d arsenal!!! in cesc we trust.. hopefully with new responsibility he will be better and leads us to the glorious era of Arsenal fc..

*NovaBags* said...

please practice more arsenal.

Anonymous said...

arsenal, u can do better!!lol~~