Monday, October 27, 2008

What a hectic month!

Not hectic in terms of work (a bit, yes) but open houses. My dear friend, Johnny have listed all the houses that we have went, and the total is 15!
Yes! FIFTEEN HOUSES!
That's a brand new record! So it's approximately 5 houses in 1 week.
Last year wasn't this crazy. I guess because our degree is finally coming to an end and everyone won't be seeing each other again for God knows how long, so everyone wanted their friends to come to their houses.
I'm fortunate that my house is in Subang Jaya, 40 minutes drive from Shah Alam so almost every year the guys visit my house during Raya.
It is somehow customary to visit my house and Aizat's during Raya. The more the merrier.
This is what festive season is all about; bringing people closer.
From the unfriendly to friendly, and from the friendly to friendlier.
I hope this tradition continues even after everyone have finished with their studies, heck, even after all of us got married with children!
This strong ties that we call friendship, I hope it lasts forever and ever and ever and ever and ever....

edit ! 15! not 19! I didn't went to Pidin, Papa, Mike Tyson, and Apih's house. Hehe. I referred to John's list without looking at those names...

p.s. - I may not have lots of issues and stories to tell, but I'll try to update my blog more often. Thanks Yat and everyone for their frequent visit.

4 comments:

Shamsul Aizat said...

yeah, lets break da record nxt yr.

Mysterious Lady said...

oohh. boleh je nk break record. next year put my house on the list.haha.

a very early invitation

::shylicious:: said...

uwaa! jgn kate sembilanblas. satu uma rakan pun tak berkesempatan..[nanges sorg2...sobsob..menci!]

Orang said...

next yr i'll join 4 sure! (hopefully!)