Thursday, October 23, 2008

NST is publishing false info...

I know most of you have read the NST today.
NST, with all its glory, published a FRONTPAGE story about the crash incident.
I don't know where they get the story, but I know for sure that they didn't meet my family, the head of the flying academy nor the investigation team from the DCA to get the information or CONSENT!
So where did they get their pile of bull s**t info? I have no idea.

I am afraid the reporter might have searched the internet for info and stumbled into 1 or 2 sites/forums or blog(s) that discussed the crash.

Reporters would do anything to sell their papers nowadays. How sad.

4 comments:

Orang said...

aku baru je baca online.

aku tak caya sikit pon apa yg NST tulis tu. report tu mcm pelik..

Mysterious Lady said...

aah thanks for making it clear
i almost believe it
bad bad reporters =(

Anonymous said...

ak ad bace arituh.g 7e nk beli rokok lps subuh,tgok ad brite tu,trus beli.mcm drama swasta pon ade.ap2 pon bersabar lah.setiap musibah yg melanda itu adalah pengampunan bagi dosa2 hamba-Nya.

wan rommel said...

aku tertipu!!! tq 4 da truth..