Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Too early to feel great...

How's my practical training?
It went pretty well for a start.
But, it's barely been 3 days. I haven't made anyone mad/angry with me yet.
Not to say it is bad, it's good!
Somehow i feel like i'm going to get it sooner or later, when tough assignments are given to me.
So far, all i've been doing are simple stuff, like typing and filling forms.
I haven't got the auditing accounts assignments yet.
I suck in financial reporting, and pretty slow doing it too.
They're always constrained by dateline, and i never flourish under pressure unless that work interests me.
It's still early though to make conclusions.
I'll wait for a few months before i give out the "Argh! Dammit!" sign.
hehe.

-out-

1 comment:

::shylicious:: said...

mari dapatkan audit task beserta dateline!!!walla~