Sunday, June 1, 2008

June...

Few things happening in June, practical training and EURO 2008 of course.
There's a conflict of interest going on; mainly because i'm a footballholic and the matches, i assume, is in the early morning.
I'm afraid I won't be watching the matches, because i'm terrified of falling asleep during my training.
Tomorrow is my first day as an intern, and I am feeling very nervous. No working experience, don't know what to expect, and i'm afraid i'm not that independent and can't handle doing work alone.

Edited;

It seems my friend felt more guiltier than me.
So, to make my friend feel good, i edited the post.
Didn't intend to make you feel bad there; i just thought i made an embarrassing mistake.
That is all.
Sorry...

1 comment:

Yazrina Yusoff said...

alahai ashraf. buat sedih plak ko ni. haha. bace sudey! ko di invite! lupe nk invite btol2 je. sorry!