Monday, June 16, 2008

lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aren't i?

yeap.
lazy @ malas.
tired after a long week. No rest!
What the heck! I work on Saturday! Not like you lucky chums...

Finally my all time favourite team Holland is on fire!
Always dogged by internal strife, they never got going in those big tournaments; especially World Cup. Waste all those precious talent they had...

Haven't got the time to watch football. Too early in the morning! Work! And i'm bored of the training. Audit/tax is boring. Desk job is boring. I envy my brother...he gets to fly!

Don't want to go back study either. I hate accounting. Never good at it too.

If only life were simple. Never had. Never will.
We should just be thankful of the life we had. It's hard to be thankful. I admit...

I'll write a better blog when i had the time, probably. Life's full of 'em; probabilities and maybe(s).

Night. Just another random ramblings.

2 comments:

Muaz Nabil said...

adik ko fly ke mana? yg darik Taiping tu ek? Tahniah2.

Anonymous said...

die kadet pilot. mesti la dpt terbang. haha