Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Stop!

I need to get my life back in order.

I have to stop facebook-ing;
and lazying around in front of the computer, surfing the net 24/7.

I haven't read the paper in ages.
I don't know what's going on in the world.
I have to start reading from the front to the back; no skipping. Even the business section.
I'm entering the working world.
There's no place for a lazy bum and clueless young adult in this world.

I need to get myself back in order. Stat.

Stop logging into facebook is a start.

5 comments:

Mysterious Lady said...

especially biz section

I am SNS said...

surfing the net 24/7?
u shud read the online newspaper bro..
GO GREEN! :D

Unknown said...

wow!

Mohd Ashraf said...

gadismisteri: ESPECIALLY the biz section.

bidadari:bace online buat aku sakit belakang. recycle the newspaper. ;p

hanafana: wuhuu!

Aus MeLankoLik said...

hahahak , try la stop . elok gak . hahahak .