Monday, April 13, 2009

Sorry for the no-show blog

Unfortunately I have been hit by the writer's block.
That explains the 'No Update' for weeks already.
I do have things I would like to randomly ramble, but unfortunately the moment I touch the keyboard, everything evaporates.


So, don't blame me. Blame the QWERTY!
Bad keyboard! Baaaaaaaaaad!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Just realized that Estranged is actually awesome. No, really!
I thought they are just like normal Malaysian rockers who sings love songs aaaaaaaaaall the time. No they don't!
Went and saw them perform at Sunburst. Their performance was awesome!
They actually sing REAL rock songs! So catchy. So jump-able. Kinda like Metal. haha
The girls love Andy, the drummer. I liked their bassist. Very sempoi! You can see that he actually enjoys playing his bass guitar.
They were very energetic as well at our Pre-Graduation dinner. Fantastic showmanship.
Bravo Estranged!
--------------------------------------------------------------
To those who don't wear their seatbelts, front or back, here's a video for you. Taken from Metacafe. Watch 'till the end and LEARN!


Accident - Watch more amazing videos here

3 people in the car wore seatbelt. 1 selfishly didn't. During the crash, the one who didn't wear the seatbelt killed all 3 of his friends who did.
You don't want to wear your seatbelt? Fine. But only when you drive alone. Because you wouldn't be able to hurt others, only yourself.
If you're in my car, you wear them. I INSIST!

1 comment:

::shylicious:: said...

hukhukhuk
im the one yg selalu bebel sebab kna bebel kna pakse pakai seatbelt. huhu.
gomen-ne
insap deh.