Thursday, July 12, 2007

She killed me. With her words...

Words hurt. Truth are painful.
You combine those two, you get a killer combination.
I'll give you an example:

Me :Puan, saye kene masuk 3 kelas berbeza sebab ade pertembungan jadual.
PnShuk :Ok, biar saye tengok. X boleh. Kamu ambil 8? PSA? Kamu CGPA berape?
Me :2.54
PnShuk :kamu kena amik teras 6 subjek teras je. x boleh 7. buang 1 subjek.


Shocked! Knees start to tremble. Why? I want to take 8!

Me :tapi kredit saye cukup.
PnShuk :kalau pandai sangat xpe! ambik 7 je. improve your cgpa.

"kalau pandai sangat xpe!" a smack in the face doesn't hurt this much. damn. Words that hurt. It is also the truth.

that's the death kneel for me. 2nd blow after rejecting my 8 subject application.

"Class A,B and C are those who failed FAR400" What?! 'We' are grouped now, eh?
"Stupid people to the left. Bright students to my right please." (imaginary dialogue)
That's a kick on the shin. (that's the most painful. Trust me)

If its Pn Roszila, she would consider my application. She knew me better. She's the one who granted my application to take 9 (yes! 9!) subjects in my final Diploma year. I repaid her faith by not failing any paper at all! 2 killer subjects, passed!

Seems can't blame Pn Shukriah though. She knows nought about me. She is also right. damn...

I don't know why i'm so weak in FAR. Failed TWICE.
I don't know why i'm so weak in my studies either!

Was an excellent student in Secondary School, before I went to MRSM.
That's when it went downhill perhaps.
Culture shock. Fast pace. Surrounded by excellent individuals. Just too much for me.

Now i've lost my faith in accountancy. Can I be an accountant? With results like this?
What would the interviewer think? "wow! C's and F's. Will be an excellent employee!"

Get my Degree, done. Join me fly a plane, anyone?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.dat word IS mean!!"kalau pandai sgt??"
ya allah..aku smpi ternganga bace td.ish3..kejam..sadis..

herm..byk plak aku tgk kekecewaan yg ko tulis ni.herm.ish.its not dat bad.be strong.u can b strong.

nnt aku nk nek flight yg ko bwk eh??:P good luck

Anonymous said...

mmg kejam. isk3. aku terkilan.

*NovaBags* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*NovaBags* said...

wow,rse cam nk gigit je Pn Shuk tuh..bleh ke aku ggit die?aahh,laayaan jeee...

Mohd Ashraf said...

nk gigit ke?
ak nk marah pon x smpi hati...
marah kt cni je la...

Anonymous said...

bia aq je la yg tulung gigit...

sdey tul sampai cmtu sx dy layan kamu...

hm...

-shy-