Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A few minutes of bliss...before hell breaks loose!

My room consists of 3 people; me, Qba, n Shafwan.

But when it comes to studying time, usually in the room there will be me, john, n Qba.

From 8 onwards it is studying time.

I call it peace n tranquility time. Nothing but music on john's computer and the constant beep from Qba's phone...(not constant; frequent! no, always!)

That's peace n tranquility, to me of course.

We don't talk. We don't speak to each other. We don't communicate.

But

BUT

Only for the first 5-7 minutes!

After that hell breaks loose!

There will be singing, laughing, shouting due to mounting tension n the seldom sound of John playing PES (he's LOUD and unruly when playing that game...)

I don't mind.

This is why I decided to stay here.

I HATE peace n tranquility. I HATE quiet.

I can never sit quietly for more than 10 minutes. Studying is a stressful activity. I have to let off steam frequently or i'll blow up.

Boys in general have a short attention span.

We can't stand sitting n study for a few hours straight. We don't do that. We CAN NEVER do that.

This is how I study. This is how we study. This is how BOYS study.

That is a fact.

BOYS WILL BE BOYS, there's a huge gap of differences between us n the girls with our behaviour n attitude towards study.

If you're saying that's why the boys are left so far behind by the girls i have to disagree. We believe our youths should not be spent on studying only.

Unlike the girls who thinks their lives depend on their results, we boys think that experience is the most important thing. It doesn't mean we abandon studying completely, we just study CASUALLY. What's the point of stressing yourself when you can have fun at the same time?

Look, it's 110 am, have classes at 1030 am n i need to catch my precious 5 hours sleep. We'd love to sleep more than that, but our fear of lecturers deterred us from extending them. Besides, they made us do labor work by giving ridiculous amounts of assignments to complete in a short period of time.

I love sleeping.

Ciao.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice!!! aku rs aku bc blog ko ni dah byk improve english aku..haha...

Mohd Ashraf said...

readind is the best way to improve ur english
reading MY blog isn't entirely one of em
x ble kate improve, ak pon x tere sgt
p bace novel

Shamsul Aizat said...

i agree with u Ash. patut la ko slalu dtg bilik aku amik helmet optimus prime. haha.

Mohd Ashraf said...

I AM OPTIMUS PRIME!
AUTOBOTS, ROLL OUT!
MEGATRON IS IN MY SIGHT!