Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So...

First things first, the award given to me by MysteriousLady i've kept on hold for so long.

RULES:
1. put this badge on your awesome blog.
2. award this badge to 10 bloggers whom you think are inspirational and friendly.
3. make sure you put the 'receipents' name here, along with their links.
4. let the know about this.

Ummmm...10 bloggers?? Syarul, u gave most of them to the one I wanted to give. Limited list then. huhu. So, i'll give this to people who didn't get it.

1. Oyen - Havoc gitu, mak! her blog is her baby and so mak treats it well. hehe. amik, mak! haha
2. wanted to give to my sweetheart, but she beat me to it. deng!
3. unfortunately, no idea. I don't have too many friends. U'oh!

++++++++++++++

The reason i kept it in the first place was because I was busy with intersession. Busy, huh? Another familiar story with the financial accounting. Lucky for me, I didn't have any plans until next year so I don't mind. hehe. But the downside and disappointing thing is, I won't be able to graduate with the guys this November. I can't be optimistic here, because I really couldn't do it. Anyways, forget about the the past. Let's look to the future.
As I've said, i don't have any plans for the year. I don't know what to do in September. Why September? In August, I'll be going for my 2nd umrah. So, if i were to work, i would have to apply for a whole week leave. Might as well start in September. The thing is, i don't know what kind of jobs to apply for. I don't have any experience working part time before, my practical at Yeng & Co being my first working experience.
I'm looking for a job to keep me busy for at least 3 months because i plan to continue my professional studies in January. My previous company won't accept me working for such short period of time. I don't think i'll work at any fast food joints 'cause I don't think it's worth it. What's an accounting degree student doing in a fast food joint?! I'm thinking along the lines of an accountant but the problem is the short period.
I'll think about it later. Now is the time for me to recuperate and forget about accounting for at least 6 months. Accounting leaves me scarred! Maybe i'll just keep Syahidatul company. Teehee!

p.s. honey, i kept my promise! hehe

2 comments:

a shy said...

eleheleh, awak ingat comel la tu, nk teman kita tapi awak tak wat pape? pfffffffft!

sure ada org cari pekerja part time tuk finance, account, even marketing. go and find! klang valley kan besar. usahusahausaha!

jangan give up sebelum usaha. kang dush banyak kali kang.lalala~

dan, tahniah sebab berjaya tunaikan janji!sukasukasuka!;)

Mysterious Lady said...

timekasih kerana sudi menerima award ini. haha

ye betul ckp shy. berusaha!