Saturday, May 23, 2009

Passion. Passssssiooooooooooooon!

Touching a bit on my previous post, yeah I know ACCA is the most popular professional program out there for accountants, but what is the purpose of me wasting thousands of my money learning and doing things that I do not like?
I asked John, why is it that I struggle so much yet achieve so little these past 4 1/2 years in UiTM. He said, "You have to like what you are doing, in other words, PASSION".
Now, passion is one thing that I do not have for this subject. The reason I took it in the first place is because:
1. UiTM came to me 1st offering me loan to study
2. My dad said that after degree I can do whatever I want to do (at that time, I wanted to become a pilot. Fate is cruel...)
I do not like the complexity and the absurdity (heh...) of accounting, so I decided NOT to continue studying it after this. Instead I will do something that I am comfortable at, such as Management. At least the answers are endless and there is never a correct answer. I like that.

I just watched Syurga Cinta. I am currently very tired to tell you the synopsis, so Google it out. A Malay man who has no Islamic knowledge falling in love with a very pious woman. The script is horrible and too goody-goody. Cliche, and very text book. Not natural. Simply, the movie SUCKED! Do not watch it. Horrible. I do not know why it is so hard for Malay film makers to make a good movie. Slumdog Millionaire did not cost a bomb, yet they blew everyone away. GOOD SCRIPT! You can hire unknown actors and the movie would still sell with a great script. PASSION! Come on Ahmad Idham, you can do better that this! Where is your pride as a Director? JPB is fantastic. This, and Impak Maksima just blows. I like good movies. That is why I love Hollywood. Most of them are good. Do not blame me for not supporting the country's film industry; blame the Directors.

8 comments:

*NovaBags* said...

I dont like attndng classes,reading books, memorize evry script n study all year round but i like accntg.

soon i realized by only attndg classes i can get the knowledge n prepare me to become a competent qualified accountant.

whether i like it or not, there are definitely no easy ways to achieve it. the ultimate aim n vision of my own life are the things that drive me forward.

now that we have a degree in our pocket, what we should do now is to search for our real passion n take appropriate steps to reach for it.

go for it!!!!!!yataaa!!

Anonymous said...

baru je nak pakse qba tgk cite nie..
kuakaka,,
cancel

ash said...

x pyh la tgk. aku tgk rase geli jer. geli weh! ayat die skema nk mampus dowh!

Mysterious Lady said...

hahaha tak sangke ko pegi tgk cite tu
ade sesiape pakse ko ke?
hahahaha

Shamsul Aizat said...

aku pun tak sangke ko pegi tgk. haha.

Mohd Ashraf said...

aku...tengok dengan...sebab...haha. adui

Anonymous said...

ash, awie here..haha..
best blog ko..ak tingin nk wt blog gak tp dlm ms yg sme ak x nk org tau byk psl ak..hahaso, x jd wat blog...

2. haha..slalunya org bgga2 dgn kos yg die blaja.tp ko slambe je ckp x suka..good2!! hahaha

3. i wonder if teacher Sita can read our post..komen2 die mmberi inspirasi..haha

Mohd Ashraf said...

tu la kan? teacher sita mesti suke. hehe. ko ble je wat blog ko private, invite sesape yang ko nak jer. kadang2 blog bagus, tempat ko luahkan perasaan. macam terapi. tapi kalau terlalu emo macam aku, sume jelak bace. papepon, its ur choice! terharu aku ko bace nlog aku awie. hehe. thaks!