Monday, July 28, 2008

Tag! You're It!

So, I'm 'It'.

1)What is the most important thing in your life?
My life.

2)What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
Nasi Goreng Paprik for lunch.

3)Where do you wish to get married?
Padang Asam at SS14. Gotong-royong majlis. Awesome.

4)How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
I'm a man, so it's easier for me. You can still get married at 70. Hehe.

5)Are you in love?
Always.

6)Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Lau Wan Kuetiau at PJ. Best in PJ and some say in Selangor.

7)Name the latest book that you bought
I don't read books anymore. Buying books is my brother's responsibility now.

8)What is your full name?
mohd asHraf bin ahmad fuad. Don't call me if you confused the H with a Y.

9)Do you prefer mother or father?
Can't live without either one.

10)Name a person you really wish to meet in real life for the first time
Nabi Muhammad S.A.W. Just to see how true of a Muslim I am.

11)Christina or Britney?
BRANDON BOYD!

12)Do you do your own laundry?
I 'did'. Check that grammar.

13)The most exciting place you want to go?
Japan. The budget is unreachable! *sigh*

14)Hugs or kisses?
Hugs, THEN kisses.

15)Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
- Amboih, rajinnye!
- Kecoh
- Pandai 'jampi'. Thanks yatt.
- Shopping guru
- Tall.

16)8 things I am passionate about.
- Rock music
- Guitars; eventhough I don't know how to play them
- Cars
- Arsenal FC
- Great food
- Travelling
- Great, fantastic, quality movies.
- Failing in my studies. *smirks*

17)8 things I say too often.
- Crap
- Ya Allah
- Bangang
- Lailahailallah.
- Yuhuu!
- Oi!
- Bodoh
- Shoot!

18)8 books I've read recently.
- I don't read books anymore.

19)8 songs I could listen to over and over again.
- Drive - Incubus
- Prayer - Disturbed
- Special - Mew
- Hotel California - Eagles
- Kamu kamulah surgaku (?) - The Rock ft Ahmad Dhani
- Before I Forget - Slipknot
- Just Stop - Disturbed
- That's what you get - Paramore

20)8 things I learned last year.
- Someone actually LIKED me! *blush*
- I have no talent in studying.
- Hard work can only get you average result if you have no talent.
- I hate accounting.
- Some people never change. Tsk3
- Slipknot have some friggin' cool songs.
- You won't win anything with a wimpy captain. (I'm looking at you Gallas)
- You can get lucky and unlucky at the same time. Touché!

21)8 people to tag:
- I'm such a nice guy.

No comments: