Friday, May 23, 2008

Wow! Really? You serious??

Well, holiday! Not just ordinary holiday where you go "wee!" one minute, "yeay!" for a few days, "no!" after a few weeks, "argh!" when class starts again.
This is the "wee!" for 7 (maybe more?) whole months!
But it's not all fun and play actually; my practical training starts on the 2nd June (supposed to be 1st but because it's on Sunday).
It's pretty nerve wrecking, considering the fact I have no experience whatsoever working, part-time or full-time.
I don't know what to expect and how I am going to manage myself and impress my employer.
Oh well, "experience maketh the man", as they say.
I'll just give it a go. Who knows, it might reinvigorate my passion for accountancy.

It's so difficult to write my blog these days. I just don't know what to write in it!
Syahidatul kept pestering me to write 'cause she liked to read it.
I can't leave a blank space in my blog, can i?
I'll find an interesting topic to write on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wawa!!~ post terbaru la..[xpression pertama]

cesdel la tu. tak pasal2 kite kna.[xpression kdue]

strosnye-->move on bebelan[wekkwekk]:
1.siapkan dri n GO WITH D FLOW.
2.jgn takot sbb saya lbh takot.[boleh akk??:P]
3.nk tulis blog ikut feeling kamu la.bru besh mao bace.tulis dgn hati tanpe paksaan.aww!~[purepure rase bsalah.:P]

sekian.panjang pla bebel.hee