Friday, June 8, 2007

Do I even bother?

I don't think i'll be hardworking and update my blogs often. Who cares? You? Blimey. You should have told me. No one reads the blogs (my blog, to be exact). Do you? You do?! Gosh. I didn't know that! I'll keep that in mind. Interesting what I read on people's blog. Mostly heartbreaks of course (girls blogs, what do you expect? girls do update their blogs. ALL OF THEM! *gasp*) That's why I'm not in a relationship. It will never work out. Heh! (talk about excuses). Some, very few, have interesting stories; experiences. Very nice read indeed. Hope mine can be like that. Don't expect that though. I live a dull life. Dull as in 'wake-up-eat-shit-piss-sleep' kind of life.

So, why should I bother?
Simple. Not exactly. Strange how it works. But it does.
Writing is a form of expression. Better than talking. Because you don't feel shy. Or stupid. No one looks at your face. They don't count your pimples while you talk. No they don't! They just read. Slowly. Leisurely. They understand. Now they know. Magic, right? Unless they don't read. Now, that's a problem. Wait a minute. No it's not! Usually, people who don't read are ignorant of their surroundings. Don't be offended. If you feel offended, it means you're not one of the ignorants. You read this, right? Good for you! Automatically you've filtered the idiots...that's just too rough. Don't call them idiots. The I-don't-like-to-read. That's better.
Do you want me to continue writing?
I feel like it. It depends on my mood.
But if you like my blog, I'll write more. But you'll have to inform me. Leave a comment. Highly appreciated.

No comments: